com)-- The Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC) has redesigned its main website, GDAHC.
What does GDAHC stand for?
GDAHC stands for Greater Detroit Area Health Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Development and Environment (Institute)
- Good Dogs Always Eat (mnemonic for strings on a violin or mandolin)
- Groupement des Artisans et Entreprises (French: Artisans and Businesses Group)
- Groupement de Développement Agricole Féminin (French: Female Agricultural Development Group)
- Groupement de Développement en Arboriculture Fruitière (French: Fruit Tree Development Group)
- Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Groupe Desjardins Assurances Générales (French insurance company)
- Georgia Department of Archives and History
- Gestion du Développement et de l'Action Humanitaire (French: Development Management and Humanitarian Action)
- Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association
- Greater Dayton Area Health Information Network
- Graphic Designers Association of Israel
- Greater Destiny Assemblies International
- General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- Great Dane Assistance League Inc. (Colorado)
- Geometric Design and Modeling (United Kingdom)
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters (gaming)
- Groupement de Développement et d'Animation du Monde Rural (French: Group Development and Rural World Animation)
- Gestion de Démolition Assistée par Ordinateur (French: Computer Aided Demolition Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lowering costs The Greater Detroit Area Health Council is responsible for bringing together a variety of health care stakeholders to see how health care costs can be more affordable to the average consumer.
Announced at the 2008 Mackinac Policy Conference The Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC), in a collaborative effort with Detroit Renaissance (DR) and the Detroit Regional Chamber (DRC) is forming a SFM Regional Health Care Collaborative to facilitate regional progress on health care issues and opportunities.