Richard Lipsey, chairman of Lipsey's, has been inducted into the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report Hall of Fame.
What does GBR stand for?
GBR stands for Greater Baton Rouge (various organizations; Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBR
We have 67 other meanings of GBR in our Acronym Attic
- Global Broadband Roaming
- Global Business Registry
- Go Big Red
- Go Blue Rendezvous (Michigan)
- Graduate Basis for Registration (various locations)
- Graziadio Business Report (Pepperdine University; California)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Great Bear Rainforest (British Columbia, Canada)
- Great Britain
- Great Burial Reef, Inc
- Ground-Based Radar
- Guadalcanal Beach Resort
- Guaranteed Bit Rate
- Guided Bone Regeneration (bone defects treatment)
- Gun Boosted Rocket
- United Kingdom (ISO Country code)
- Ground Based Radar Prototype
- Ground Based Radar Terminal
- Great Britain R/C (Radio Control) Aerobatic Association
- Gas-Cooled Breeder Reactor Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mockler Beverage has distributed beverages since 1987 in the 81/2 parishes of the Greater Baton Rouge area.
He has served on the boards of more than 20 local organizations, including Capital Area United Way, Junior Achievement of Greater Baton Rouge & Acadiana Inc.
In addition, a 700-foot-long, nine-story-tall Finnish ferry boat recently docked at the Port of Greater Baton Rouge on the Mississippi River to provide temporary housing, while a shuttle service transports LSUHSC students and faculty to campus sites.
The Port of Greater Baton Rouge comprises 85 miles, and the Port of Plaquemines, located south of New Orleans, covers over 80 miles of the Mississippi River.