Riverside County, California's Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN) is one of those programs.
What does GAIN stand for?
GAIN stands for Greater Avenues for Independence (Welfare to Work Program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAIN
We have 82 other meanings of GAIN in our Acronym Attic
- Global Agricultural Information Network (USDA)
- Global Aid Network (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Global Airline Inventory Network (Boeing)
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Global Analysis Information Network
- Global Auditing Information Network
- Global Automation Information Network
- Government Accountability & Information Network
- Graphic Arts Information Network
- Great Ape Information Network (National Institute of Genetics; Japan)
- Greater Avenues to Independence
- Greenwood Aurora Involved Neighbors (Seattle, WA)
- Gallium Indium Phosphide
- GPS Aided Inertial Navigation Reference
- Gender Awareness Information and Networking System (UN)
- Ghana Agricultural Information Network System (est. 1991; Ghana)
- Global Air-Ocean In-Situ System (environmental observation project)
- Global Association of Interpersonal Neurobiology Studies
- Global Avian Influenza Network for Surveillance
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Aided Inertial Navigation System (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN) program produced increased earnings for welfare recipients in several counties.