This year's Unilever Recycling at Work Sustainable Grant program recipients include the Flight 93 Memorial; Gateway National Recreation Area, Jamaica Bay Unit; Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve; the Ninety Six National Historic Site and Yellowstone National Park.
What does GSDNP stand for?
GSDNP stands for Great Sand Dunes National Park (Mosca, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (India)
- Gujarat State Disaster Mitigation Authority (India)
- Greater San Diego Mathematics Council
- General Solution of the Discrete Mode-Matching (Method)
- Gruppo Spontaneo di Musica Moderna (Italian: Volunteer Group of Modern Music; band)
- Gaussian Scatterer Density Model
- Global Software Defined Network
- Global Systems Design Network
- Guilden Sutton Day Nursery (Chester, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Great Sand Dunes National Monument (Colorado)
- Geomatics for the Sustainable Development of Natural Resources (Canada)
- General Safety District Office
- Goldman Sachs Dynamic Opportunities (Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.; New York City, NY)
- Grassiva Self Defense Organisation (UK and Ireland)
- Global Service Data for Orthopaedic Surgery (publication)
- General Secretariat for Development Planning (Qatar)
- Geophysical Survey Data Processing System
- Gereformeerde Skool Dirk Postma (Afrikaans: Dirk Postma Reformed School; South Africa)
- Good Storage and Distribution Practice
- Gross State Domestic Product (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Denver couple's latest book, "Valley of the Dunes: Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve," offers a peek at the "nooks and crannies" of the San Luis Valley with a focus on Colorado's newest national park.
Despite some initial opposition in the House, the expansion of Great Sand Dunes National Park by nearly 100,000 acres was approved and signed by President Clinton in November.
95 Paperback F782 Author and photographer Neider gives us plenty of reasons to go or to stay with about a dozen descriptions of such luminous spots of land as Pike's Peak, the Great Sand Dunes National Park, and the Continental Divide, giving very detailed maps, comments and resources for more study.