Potlatch partners with Great Rivers Technical Institute in McGehee, and Northwest Technical Institute in Springdale teaches students the ammonia quick-freeze refrigeration process that is used in meat processing plants, he said.
What does GRTI stand for?
GRTI stands for Great Rivers Technical Institute (Dumas, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRTI
We have 3 other meanings of GRTI in our Acronym Attic
- Guaraní Recording Task Force (Paraguay)
- Grand Rapids Township Fire Department (Michigan)
- Green Roof Task Group
- Guild of Registered Tourist Guides (UK)
- Generalized Resistance to Thyroid Hormone
- Getting Ready to Help (educational publication)
- Gonadotropin-Regulated Testicular RNA Helicase
- Grand Ronde Tribal Housing Authority (Oregon)
- Generalized Rayleigh-Taylor Instability
- Gila River Telecommunications Inc.
- Guard and Reserve Training Institute (Military Child Education Coalition)
- Genetic Resources Traditional Knowledge
- Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore
- General Revenue Tax Levy (county tax; Texas)
- Georgia Right to Life (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Green Tea Latte (Starbucks)
- Great Lakes
- Glide Return to Landing Site
- Generic Reliability Trust Model
- Greater Redmond Transportation Management Association (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are four subcenter offices at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Great Rivers Technical Institute in McGehee and Dumas, Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, and the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.