uk The Great River Race The River Thames, London Saturday September 5 A 22-mile boat race sees 300 crews from across the country battle for glory.
What does GRR stand for?
GRR stands for Great River Race (Thames River; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRR
We have 62 other meanings of GRR in our Acronym Attic
- Giant Resource Recovery (recycling)
- Gold Ribbon Rescue, Inc.
- Goods Return Request
- GPRS Radio Resource
- Grand Rapids (Amtrak station code; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grand Rapids Rampage
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA - Gerald R Ford International Airport (Airport Code)
- Grand River Railway (Ontario, Canada)
- Grant Revision Request
- Graphic Range Recorder
- Greek Research Reactor
- Ground Radio Receiver
- Group Risk Report (various companies)
- Growth Rate of Return
- GSM Radio Resource
- Guaranteed Rental Return
- Gradual Removals Restricted Distributed Constrained Power Control
- Garvaghy Road Residents' Association
- Georgia Road Racers Association
- Global Reusable Resource Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual Great River Race on Saturday has over 300 crews from around the world competing in a 22-mile marathon from Richmond to the Docklands.
Catch the water-based version of the London Marathon, as madcap floating vessels go head to head at the Great River Race.
Fundraising events have included an Australian Endeavour rig climb, a party aboard the Grand Turk, a competitor taking part in the Great North Run and a Great River race in London.
uk SEPTEMBER 16 Hawaiian outrigger canoes, Montague and Dutch whalers and Pembrokeshire and Celtic longboats are among the 300 entries for London's Great River Race.
Byline: COLIN NICHOLSON THE GREAT RIVER RACE As a race it couldn't look much more uneven - 300 boats ranging from recreations of 54ft Greek galleys to tiny Irish "naomhogs" of tar and canvas competing against each other.