The following public holidays will be days off in 2011: January 1 - New Year; January 7 - Orthodox Christmas; February 23 - Fatherland Defeders' Day; March 8 -- International Women's Day; March 21 - Nooruz; March 24 - Popular Revolution Day; May 1 - Labor Day; May 5 - Constitution Day; May 9 - Victory Day; August 31 - Independence Day; November 7 - Great October Socialist Revolution Day; Muslim holidays of Orozo Ait and Kurman Ait.
What does GOSR stand for?
GOSR stands for Great October Socialist Revolution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOSR
- God's Only Son Promises Eternal Life
- God's Only Son Provides Eternal Life
- Generalized Open Source Programmable Logic
- Geographic and Operational Site Parameters List (US Department of Energy)
- Global Open Source Poplog Library (software; programming)
- Graphics-Oriented Signal Processing Language (computer language)
- Gosudarstvennyi Komitet Planirovaniya (Russian: State Planning Committee of the Communist Russian Government)
- German Open Snooker Ranking
- Governer's Office of Storm Recovery (New York, NY)
- Government of the Slovak Republic
- General Oil Spill Response Plan (Chad and Cameroon)
- Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Gigabit Observer Suite System
- Glasgow Outcome Scale Score
- Government of South Sudan
- Government Open Source Software (various locations)
- Ground Operational Support System
- Guide to Open Systems Specifications
- Gadget-Obsessed, Status Symbol-Infatuated Professionals
- Ground Observation Special Support Intelligence Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to commemorate the 92nd anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution, or the Great October Socialist Revolution, separate marches and rallies have been planned by communist and other left-wing groups in central Moscow and across the country.