Known as the Great Observatories Origins Deep Survey (GOODS), the coordinated effort focuses on two regions of the heavens.
What does GOODS stand for?
GOODS stands for Great Observatories Origins Deep Survey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOODS
We have 1 other meaning of GOODS in our Acronym Attic
- Getting Out Our Dreams (record label)
- Give of Ourselves Daily
- God Opens Other Doors
- Graph-Oriented Object Database (model)
- God Be with You
- Generic Object-Oriented Dynamic Environment
- Good Die Mostly Over Bullcrap (polite form)
- Good Quality Output
- Generic Object Oriented Database System
- Global Oceanographic Observation Data Set
- General Object-Oriented Databases for Software Engineering Processes
- Game Object Oriented Framework
- Good Only on Friday
- Generic Object-Oriented Fault Injection
- Google, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Get Out of Here
- Get Out of Hell Free (ThisisTrue.Inc.)
- Get Out Of Here Now
- Get Out of Jail Free (Monopoly board game)
- Get Out of My Back Yard