CHRIS Price, General Manager of the Talyllyn Railway, has been elected the new chairman of the Great Little Trains of Wales (GLTW) joint marketing panel.
What does GLTOW stand for?
GLTOW stands for Great Little Trains of Wales
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Great Lakes Technologies Group (Southfield, MI)
- Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and HIV/AIDS (community)
- Glad to Hear
- Good Luck to Holders
- Greater Lowell Technical High School (Tyngsboro, MA)
- Grazing Lands Technology Institute (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Group Long Term Incentive Plan
- Global Land Tool Network (international poverty alleviation group)
- Great Lakes Trading Network (water quality; now Environmental Trading Network)
- General Long Term Obligations Account Group
- Grade Level Testing Program (Mississippi Department of Education)
- Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park (Mozambique, South Africa and Zimbabwe)
- Great Lakes Timber Professionals Association (Rhinelander, WI)
- Geography of Leisure and Tourism Research Group (Royal Geographical Society; UK)
- Great Lakes Technology Symposium (IEEE)
- Great Lakes Titanic Society
- Great Lakes Transcription Services (Bay City, Michigan)
- Greater Lawrence Technical School (Andover, MA)
- Green Leaf Tourism Scheme (UK)
- Green Light Technology Solutions, Inc (Midlothain, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part of the Great Little Trains of Wales group, a collection of trains that puff their way through the countryside, the Ffestiniog leaves from Porthmadog while the West Highland heads out to Caernarfon on a 25-mile journey through spectacular scenery.
45 Great little trains of Wales - too many lines to list here, but something of a national speciality and of course a tourist favourite.
They include the Wynford Vaughan Thomas documentary Great Little Trains of Wales, Snow Spider, which starred Sian Phillips and was aired on the network, and Jack Howells' 1962 Oscar-winning film Dylan Thomas.
Their Great Little Trains of Wales adventure gives you the chance to explore Snowdonia on historic trains.
The eight Great Little Trains of Wales are a very special way of seeing some of Britain's best scenery.
The Cambrian Railways Partnership has joined forces with some of the Great Little Trains of Wales (GLTW) to offer a 20% discount on standard day returns on the Ffestiniog Railway, the Welsh Highland Railway (Porthmadog), the Talyllyn Railway and the Fairbourne Railway.
If you're lazy take one of the Great Little Trains of Wales that chugs to the top of 3,560ft Mount Snowdon and marvel at the view where, on a clear day, you can see Ireland and the Wicklow Mountains.