I think this is a real game changer, said ron Fisk, a professor in the university s Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research, and co-author on the paper, which was published in the journal Ecology Letters.
What does GLIER stand for?
GLIER stands for Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research (University of Winsdor; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GLIER in our Acronym Attic
- Global Identification
- Guidance Laser Illumination Device (used to paint targets for laser guided munitions)
- Gays and Lesbians Initiating Dialogue for Equality (Los Angeles, CA)
- Global Integrated Design Environment
- Global Litter Invertebrate Decomposition Experiment (Colorado State University)
- Government Land Information Data Exchange (Canada)
- Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise (Lorain County Community College Campus; Ohio)
- Glider Badge
- Greater Long Island Dental Meeting (New York)
- General Ledger Information Entity
- Genealogies of Long Island Families (book)
- Global Lambda Integrated Facility
- Guided Lateral Interbody Fusion (Alphatec Spine)
- GuideLine Interchange Format
- GuideLine Interchange Format version 3
- Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies (Washington, DC)
- Great Lakes Indoor Football League (sports)
- Great Lakes Indian Fish and Wildlife Commission
- Government Libraries and Information Group (Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals; UK)
- Great Lakes Insurance Group Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current address: Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research, University of Windsor, Canada.
Faculty members from around campus doing research or scholarly work related to the environment now have a unique opportunity to work at the Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research for a minimum of six months.