We are thrilled to present StreamLink with this award," says Dennis Cocco, Associate Director, Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise (GLIDE), steward for the Lorain County Community College Foundation.
What does GLIDE stand for?
GLIDE stands for Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise (Lorain County Community College Campus; Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLIDE
- Greater Lowell Indian Cultural Association (Lowell, MA)
- Greater Long Island Clean Cities Coalition (New York)
- Greater Louisville Irish Cultural Society
- Gay and Lesbian Independent Democrats
- Global Identification
- Guidance Laser Illumination Device (used to paint targets for laser guided munitions)
- Gays and Lesbians Initiating Dialogue for Equality (Los Angeles, CA)
- Global Integrated Design Environment
- Global Litter Invertebrate Decomposition Experiment (Colorado State University)
- Government Land Information Data Exchange (Canada)
- Glider Badge
- Greater Long Island Dental Meeting (New York)
- General Ledger Information Entity
- Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research (University of Winsdor; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Genealogies of Long Island Families (book)
- Global Lambda Integrated Facility
- Guided Lateral Interbody Fusion (Alphatec Spine)
- GuideLine Interchange Format
- GuideLine Interchange Format version 3
- Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies (Washington, DC)