Website Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory http://www.
What does GLERL stand for?
GLERL stands for Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory (NOAA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gay and Lesbian Equality Network (Ireland)
- Gay and Lesbian Neighborhood Development Association (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Global Law Enforcement Organization (trademark of eBay, Inc.)
- Global Lake Ecological Observatory Network
- Gentoo Linux Enhancement Proposal (project)
- Great Lakes Education Program
- Great Lakes Estate Planning (Great Lakes, IL)
- Great Lakes Environmental Planning Study
- Great Lakes Entrepreneur's Quest (Michigan)
- General Liberal Education Requirement (University of Lethbridge; Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Goddard Leadership Education Series
- Grace Lutheran Elementary School (various locations)
- Gauss-Legendre Sky Pixelization (astrophysics)
- Graded Leg Exercise Test
- Great Lakes Engineering Works (1902-1960; Michigan)
- OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library
- Global Early Warning and Response System
- Gain-Loss Factor
- Gas Log Fire (real estate)
- Gay Liberation Front
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reid of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory in Ann Arbor, Mich.