Housed at UW-Madison and comprises a major partnership with MSU, the Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center will make use of the five-year grant to carry on its work delivering the basic scientific foundation for the sustainable, large-scale production of advanced cellulosic biofuels technologies to help meet the nation s increasing energy requirements.
What does GLBRC stand for?
GLBRC stands for Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center (University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Great Lakes Baseball League
- Great Lakes Bioregional Land Conservancy (Lapeer, MI)
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Local Officials
- Ground-Launched Ballistic Missile
- Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (Cisco)
- Glutaraldehyde-Treated Bovine Pericardium (biomaterials)
- Great Lakes Basin Program
- Greater Lewiston Business and Professional Association (New York)
- Greater London Bus Passenger Survey (UK)
- Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Questioning (School Social Work Association of America demographic label)
- Great Lakes Betta Society
- Great Lakes Business Solutions Inc. (now Wise Solutions, Inc.)
- Great Lakes Business Systems
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Student Association (Southeastern Louisiana University; Hammond, LA)
- Greater Long Beach Sports Association (California)
- Great Lakes Business Systems, Inc. (Traverse City, MI)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Student Organization
- Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Student Union
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered
- Gay, Lesbiche, Bisessuali, Transessuali (Italian: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transexual)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy through the Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center and the National Science Foundation.
Cheap' sugar is the key to fueling biofuels-industry growth," said Cameron, who chairs the industrial advisory board for the Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center and sits on the board of the Bioenergy Research Center at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.