Cambridge body Great Eastern Investment Forum, Oxford Opportunities Investment Network and Bristol organisation South West Angel Investor Network (SWAIN) are also key partners in the fund which will invest alongside business angels.
What does GEIF stand for?
GEIF stands for Great Eastern Investment Forum (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Guyanese East Indian Civic Association
- Global Education Information Consulting Co. (China)
- Government Employees Insurance Company
- Grupo Executivo Interministerial de Componentes e Materiais (Portuguese: Interministerial Group Executive of Components and Materials)
- Grupo Executivo da Indústria de Construção Naval (Portuguese: Shipbuilding Industry Executive Group; Brazil)
- Georgia Electronic Insurance Compliance System
- Gladstone Economic and Industry Development Board (Queensland, Australia; government investment and development authority)
- Groupement Européen d'Intérêt Économique (French)
- Gruppo Europeo di Interesse Economico (Italian)
- Gas and Electricity Industry Emergency Committee (UK)
- Gloria Estefan International Fan Club
- Global Ecological Integrity Group
- General Electric International, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Génie Électrique et Informatique Industrielle (French)
- Golden Eagle International, Inc. (Bolivian junior mining company; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Graymoor Ecumenical and Interreligious Institute (New York, NY)
- Golden Emperor International Ltd.
- Global Education and International Leadership Development (Presbyterian Church (USA))
- Geographic Environmental Information Management System
- German Environmental Information Network