The Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge is working hard to save its threatened Atlantic white cedars.
What does GDSNWR stand for?
GDSNWR stands for Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge (Suffolk, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- General Department Store Merchandise
- Gray Dragon Scale Mail (gaming, NetHack)
- Glasgow and District Saturday Morning League (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Guardsman (private in the Footguards regiments UK/Canada)
- Global Data Storage Network (computing)
- Global Data Synchronization Network
- Global Digital Seismic Network
- Global Digital Seismograph Network
- Guardian Digital Secure Network
- Genetic Disease Screening Program (California)
- Global Data Service Platform (software)
- Global Disk Storage per Person (computer storage)
- Guamerin-Derived Synthetic Peptide
- Geotechnical Design Summary Report (contract bidding)
- Grid Data Service Registry
- Gross Debt Service Ratio (mortgage eligibility)
- Gender & Development Seminar Series
- Global Decision Support System
- Global Defense Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 widening project in southeastern Virginia adjoining the world-renowned Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge includes a donation of 307 hectares (758 acres) of wetlands, construction of a bear crossing, and installation of culverts that will serve as crossings for smaller wildlife.