Both balloons were inflated thus the LAD artery and great cardiac vein were occluded for one minutes in 3-4 atmospheres in attempt to produce stagnation of coronary flow (Fig 1).
What does GCV stand for?
GCV stands for Great Cardiac Vein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GCV
We have 44 other meanings of GCV in our Acronym Attic
- Crystal-Vintage Growth (stock symbol)
- Gas Control Valve (various companies)
- Gene Combination Value
- Generalized Cross Validation
- Gewone Commanditaire Vennootschap (Dutch)
- Global Causality Violation (quantum physics)
- Global Configuration Variable
- Going Concern Value (finance)
- Gonsenheimer Carneval-Verein
- Greater Checkerboard Vault (gaming)
- Gross Caloric Value
- Gross Calorific Value
- Ground Combat Vehicle (US Army)
- Gym Club Védasien (French gym club)
- Garden Club of Virginia (est. 1920; Richmond, VA)
- Gas Cost Variance Account (regulatory rates; Canada)
- Gold Country Visitors Association (California; est. 1996)
- Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology (University of Manchester; UK)
- Greater Cincinnati Venture Association (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The investigators (1) preferred occluding the great cardiac vein while administrating the ABMMNCs via intracoronary route.