The Great Australian Bight Marine Park is one of the largest in the world--spanning South Australian and Commonwealth waters.
What does GABMP stand for?
GABMP stands for Great Australian Bight Marine Park
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Grin and Bear It
- Generalized Additional Bypass Linking
- Great American Baseball League (online gaming)
- Girls Attainment of Basic Literacy and Education (learning program; est. 1991; Malawi)
- Gewex Atmospheric Boundary Layer Study
- Global Association of Billionaires and Millionaires (est. 2000)
- Great American Building Materials (Missouri)
- Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (TV show)
- Greater Atlanta British Motorcycle Association
- Great Australian Bight Management Advisory Committee (Fisheries)
- German-American Business Network (marketing)
- Go Army - Beat Navy
- Ground-to-Air Broadcast Network
- Glenbard All Breed Obedience Club (Illinois)
- Glutaraldehyde-Treated Bovine Pericardium
- Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati)
- Great American Business Products (Houston, TX)
- Grey Association for Better Planning (Canada)
- Great American Bike Race (est. 1982)
- Guardian Angel Basset Rescue (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the on-shore breeding colonies of sea lions in the Great Australian Bight, Shaughnessy and Dennis (in a 1994 formal submission to the Great Australian Bight Marine Park Management Plan Advisory Committee) recommended the establishment of a one-nautical-mile-wide `Sanctuary Zone' around each breeding colony.
The Great Australian Bight Marine Park was proclaimed to protect the southern right whale and Australian sea lion, and to preserve a sample of the area's unique sea floor environment.