Topics include Rumbaugh's studies in comparative psychology, the role of apes in intelligent science and conservation, studies at the Great Ape Research Institute, the Darwinian aspect of the continuity of cognition across species, apes' contributions of personality to the study of behavior and cognition, species of parsimony in comparative studies of cognition, the concept of emergence, needs for new methods of assessment, the transfer index, list-making and mathematical monkeys with route-planning skills, prospective control, animal language from the past to the future, comparative psychology and language, the neurophysiological perspective, the emergence of language and toolmaking, and a case study of learning to make tools.
What does GARI stand for?
GARI stands for Great Ape Research Institute (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GARI
We have 3 other meanings of GARI in our Acronym Attic
- GSFC Antenna Range Facility
- Ghana AIDS Response Fund (World Bank)
- Genetic Algorithm Research Group (various universities)
- Glucocorticoid Attenuated Response Genes
- Groundwater Arsenic Research Group (est. 1999; Sweden)
- Goat Anti-Rabbit Gamma Globulin
- Georgia Automobile Racing Hall of Fame Association
- Gauley River National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- General Atlantic Resources, Inc. (Delaware)
- Glover Automated Results Indicator (World Cup predictor; University of Warwick; UK)
- Greenways Alliance of Rhode Island
- Gulf Archaeology Research Institute
- Groupement Aquitain des Réseaux d'Insertion par l'Activité Économique (French: Aquitaine Group Networks Insertion Economic Activity)
- Government Appropriations for Relief in Occupied Areas (Korea)
- Gas-Filled Recoil Isotope Separator
- Gislaved Anderstorps Ridklubb (Swedish association)
- Glasgow Airport Rail Link (Scotland, UK)
- Group Action Request Lists
- Georgia Rural Letter Carriers' Association (est. 1903)
- Genetic Algorithm for Rapid Likelihood Inference