But attempts to renew the Great Ape Conservation Fund have gotten stuck in Congress and may become a victim of the effort to rein in the federal budget deficit.
What does GACF stand for?
GACF stands for Great Ape Conservation Fund (Great Ape Conservation Act)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GACF
We have 3 other meanings of GACF in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Arizona Central Credentialing Program (Phoenix, AZ)
- Georgia Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia Association of Conservation District Supervisors
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators
- Georgia Association of Colleges and Employers (est. 1968)
- Germinal Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
- Global Alliance for Community Empowerment
- Guide to American Christian Education (James Rose book)
- Georgetown Area Community Foundation (est. 1998)
- Greenville Area Community Foundation (est. 1989; Greenville, MI)
- Geographic Area Coordinating Group
- Global Anti-Counterfeiting Group
- Government Advisory Consultative Group (UN Environment Programme)
- Greater Atlantic City Golf Association (New Jersey)
- German Advisory Council on Global Change
- Golfers against Counterfeit Golf Clubs (Lansing, MI)
- Georgia Alliance for Community Hospitals
- Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals
- Gifted Advocacy Council of Hillsborough (Tampa, FL; est. 2007)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fish and Wildlife Service's Great Ape Conservation Fund (WWB-GACF), part of the Wildlife Without Borders program, supports projects to address these threats.