Per the agreement signed with Great American Life Insurance Company, a Cincinnati-based insurance and financial holding company and the property's former owner, the final sale price stood at $166 million.
What does GALIC stand for?
GALIC stands for Great American Life Insurance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gulf Adhesive Labels Factory
- Grinnell Area Local Foods Alliance (Iowa)
- Georgia Agri-Leaders Forum Foundation
- Gay and Lesbian Foundation of Long Island (New York)
- George A. Lottier Golf Foundation (Atlanta, GA)
- Glogowska Amatorska Liga Halowa (Polish: Amateur Indoor Soccer League of Glogow)
- Green America Land Holdings, Inc. (now Green Card Capital Corp.)
- Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association
- Global American Language Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Gay and Lesbian Insurance Brokers