There are more regionally based groups like the American Littoral Society, Clean Ocean Action, Reef Relief and the Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF), which co-sponsors the Great American Fish Count every July, when divers help scientists count local fish populations.
What does GAFC stand for?
GAFC stands for Great American Fish Count (now Great Annual Fish Count )
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAFC
We have 9 other meanings of GAFC in our Acronym Attic
- General Airframe Change
- General Aniline & Film Corporation
- Georgia Associations of Fire Chiefs
- German Armed Forces Command
- Get A Freakin' Clue
- Global Agents for Change (Canadia)
- Goldstein Alumni & Faculty Center
- Government Assessment Facilitation Committee
- Grand American Franchise Corporation
- Grays Athletic Football Club
- Great American Flower Collection
- Great Annual Fish Count (formerly Great American Fish Count)
- Greater Atlantic Financial Corp.
- Greenbelt Aquatic & Fitness Center
- Gresford Athletic Football Club
- Griffith Australian Football Club
- Group Adult Foster Care
- Global Anglican Future Conference (est. 2008)
- Georgia Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences)
- Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College