The team's performance helped the Reds have their best year at the box office since opening Great American Ballpark in 2003.
What does GAB stand for?
GAB stands for Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati, Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAB
We have 82 other meanings of GAB in our Acronym Attic
- Ghana Association of Bankers (est. 1980)
- Gimme A Break
- Global Address Book
- Global Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Global Audio Broadcast
- Gold Antique Brush (color)
- Government Accountability Board (Wisconsin, USA)
- Government Approval Board (approves GDSSII software version release contents)
- Graded Aggregate Base (road construction material)
- Grand Australasian Banner (Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes)
- Great American Bash (wrestling)
- Great Artesian Basin (Australia)
- Grenada Association of Beekeepers
- Group Access Bridging
- Guichet Automatique de Banque (French: Automatic Teller Machine)
- Guojia Anquan Bu (Chinese Ministry of State Security)
- Sir Geoffrey Arthur Building (Pembroke College, University of Oxford)
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- Gay Auckland Business Association (New Zealand)
- Georgia Antiquarian Booksellers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
2009 Jason Bay Great American Ballpark Cincinnati 2008 Kevin Youkilis Minute Maid Park Houston 2008 J.
Other high notes this Division Series include the 44,599 that attended last night's Phillies-Reds Game 4 of the NLDS from Great American Ballpark, a new all-time single-game attendance record for GABP.