Among the other highlights of the 2013 regular season: The Cincinnati Reds open their season against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim at Great American Ball Park on Monday, April 1st at 4:10 p.
What does GABP stand for?
GABP stands for Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GABP
We have 1 other meaning of GABP in our Acronym Attic
- Great American Building Materials (Missouri)
- Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (TV show)
- Greater Atlanta British Motorcycle Association
- Great Australian Bight Management Advisory Committee (Fisheries)
- Great Australian Bight Marine Park
- German-American Business Network (marketing)
- Go Army - Beat Navy
- Ground-to-Air Broadcast Network
- Glenbard All Breed Obedience Club (Illinois)
- Glutaraldehyde-Treated Bovine Pericardium
- Great American Business Products (Houston, TX)
- Grey Association for Better Planning (Canada)
- Great American Bike Race (est. 1982)
- Guardian Angel Basset Rescue (Illinois)
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Alpha
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Alpha 1
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Beta
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Beta-1
- Georgia Avenue Business Resource Center (DC Chamber of Commerce; Washington, DC)
- Gateway and Bridge to Europe's National Libraries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reds had previously opened the Great American Ball Park using a Click Effects CrossFire SD system, and it's an honor to be chosen again as the Reds go HD.
It's very special," Alonso said about his return to Great American Ball Park.
The Day I Hit a Home Run at Great American Ball Park Paul Mullen Orange Frazer Press P.
PETE" will detail Rose's career from 1963-86, spanning the years from Crosley Field to Riverfront Stadium, utilizing the gallery in the main lobby--located at Great American Ball Park, the Reds' home since 2003--and incorporating already-existing exhibits.
Industry-leading chemical service supports daily cleaning regimen at Great American Ball Park- CINCINNATI -- Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS), the leader in specialized facility services, today announced that it has teamed up with the Cincinnati Reds to help prepare Great American Ball Park for the 2012 playoffs.
237 0g 4g Wonderful Pistachios are grown and harvested in California and can be found in five-ounce bags at baseball stadiums nationwide including Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles Dodgers), Angel Stadium of Anaheim (Anaheim Angels), Rangers Ballpark (Texas Rangers), Turner Field (Atlanta Braves), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati Reds), Yankee Stadium (New York Yankees), Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox), Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros) and Citi Field (New York Mets).
Allen was involved in all aspects of the development and construction of Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati prior to its 2003 opening.