This month, Share Our Strength officially kicked off its Annual Great American Bake Sale national campaign that encourages Americans to hold bake sales in their communities to help raise funds for SOS's No Kid Hungry Campaign to end childhood hunger in America by 2015.
What does GABS stand for?
GABS stands for Great American Bake Sale
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GABS
We have 5 other meanings of GABS in our Acronym Attic
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Alpha 1
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Beta
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor, Beta-1
- Georgia Avenue Business Resource Center (DC Chamber of Commerce; Washington, DC)
- Gateway and Bridge to Europe's National Libraries
- General Assembly Binding Women for Reforms, Integrity, Equality, Leadership and Action
- Gait and Balance Scale
- Global Alliance for Building Sustainability
- Global Alliance of Burmese Students
- Golden Arrow Bus Services (South Africa)
- Great Australasian Beer SpecTAPular (festival)
- Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococci (throat infection)
- Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcal
- Great Artesian Basin Sustainability Initiative (Australia)
- Georgia Association of Black State Universities
- Great Australian Bight Trawl Fishery
- Goat Anti-Bovine Thymocyte Serum
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Grants Advisory Board for Youth (philanthropy organization; Sacramento, CA)
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lee is also the national spokesperson for Share our Strength's Great American Bake Sale, a groundbreaking program focused on ending childhood hunger in America.