Since 1990, she has worked in The Interchurch Center in New York City, until 2006 as an associate director of the Graymoor Ecumenical and Interreligious Institute, and currently as the Center's theological consultant and as a research assistant for the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.
What does GEII stand for?
GEII stands for Graymoor Ecumenical and Interreligious Institute (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEII
We have 1 other meaning of GEII in our Acronym Attic
- Gladstone Economic and Industry Development Board (Queensland, Australia; government investment and development authority)
- Groupement Européen d'Intérêt Économique (French)
- Gruppo Europeo di Interesse Economico (Italian)
- Gas and Electricity Industry Emergency Committee (UK)
- Great Eastern Investment Forum (UK)
- Gloria Estefan International Fan Club
- Global Ecological Integrity Group
- General Electric International, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Génie Électrique et Informatique Industrielle (French)
- Golden Eagle International, Inc. (Bolivian junior mining company; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Golden Emperor International Ltd.
- Global Education and International Leadership Development (Presbyterian Church (USA))
- Geographic Environmental Information Management System
- German Environmental Information Network
- Global Early Intervention Network (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface Processor
- Global Enterprise Integration Practice (CIBER, Inc.)
- Great Editing in Progress (Wikipedia shortcut)
- Galvanized Extra-Improved Plow Steel
- Groupement d'Employeurs pour l'insertion et la Qualification
Samples in periodicals archive:
MacMillan have been named scholars-at-large for the year 2003-04 at the Graymoor Ecumenical and Interreligious Institute, an agency of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement.
It is fairly thorough, even though it omits reference to some organizations, like the Graymoor Ecumenical and Interreligious Institute in Garrison, New York.