PROCEDURE The six struggling readers per class were blocked into trios based on their fluency scores on the Gray Oral Reading Tests, Fourth Edition (GORT4, Wiederholt & Bryant, 2001), which form a composite from accuracy and rate of reading.
What does GORT stand for?
GORT stands for Gray Oral Reading Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GORT
We have 2 other meanings of GORT in our Acronym Attic
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Symptom
- General Organization of Remote Sensing (Damascus, Syria)
- Government Offices for the Regions (UK)
- Government Operational Research Service (UK)
- Grupo Gor, SA de CV (Gorsa Computación)
- General Ormond R. Simpson Corps Honor Society (Texas A&M University Corps of Cadets)
- Genetically-Organized Robotic Technology (The Day the Earth Stood Still movie)
- Give or Take
- GLAST Optical Robotic Telescope
- Go Trial Reaction Time (mean reaction time)
- Ground Observing Reconnaissance Transmitter (security camera)
- Great Ocean Road Tourist Park (Australia)
- Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Gids Opleidingen Risicovol Werk (Dutch: Risky Work Training Guide)
- Graphite Oxidation from Reactor Excursion
- Gain on Sale (accounting)
- Galacto-Oligosaccharide (saccharide polymer)
- Galveston Ornithological Society (Texas, USA)
- Gaming Operating System
- Garritan Orchestral Strings
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Ryckman (1982) reported correlations between the Gray Oral Reading Test and the Gates-MacGinitie that ranged from .