Among the less common species on the island are the Peregrine Falcon, Gull-billed Tern, Gray Kingbird, and Snowy Plover.
What does GRAK stand for?
GRAK stands for Gray Kingbird (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRAK
We have 1 other meaning of GRAK in our Acronym Attic
- Gene Related to Anergy in Lymphocyte (immunology)
- Geospatial Research and Information Laboratory (Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ)
- Graphics and Imaging Laboratory (University of Washington)
- Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (US NASA)
- Grid Research and Innovation Laboratory
- Genetic Resources Action International
- Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Nanotechnology (future technologies)
- Grass Roots Anti-Imperialist Network
- Gray Jay (bird species)
- Gerakan Rakyat Anti Korupsi (Indonesian: People's Movement Against Corruption; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Greater Richmond Aquatic League (Richmond, VA)
- Groupe de Recherche sur l'Acquisition des Langues (French: Language Acquisition Research Group)
- Generalmente (Spanish: Generally)
- Generation Rate Adjustment Mechanism (Energy Regulatory Commission, Philippines)
- Global Reference Atmospheric Model (NASA)
- Globus Resource Allocation Manager (software)
- GPS Receiver Application Module
- Grand Rapids Art Museum (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grid Resource Allocation and Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to stunning waterside vistas, walkers catch sight of rufous-breasted hummingbirds, gray kingbirds, and other rain-forest denizens that find shelter in the jungle-like surroundings thick with ferns, mosses, and other epiphytes.
Birders usually explore trails on Elliott Key by day, searching for Caribbean specialties such as black-whiskered vireos, gray kingbirds, or white-crowned pigeons.