The black spruce and tamarack forest was comparatively silent except for a few rusty blackbirds, gray jays, red-breasted nuthatches, white-crowned sparrows, juncos and boreal chickadees.
What does GRAJ stand for?
GRAJ stands for Gray Jay (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- GALEN (Generalised Architecture for Languages, Encyclopaedias, and Nomenclatures in Medicine) Representation and Integration Language
- Gene Recognition and Assembly Internet Link
- Gene Related to Anergy in Lymphocyte (immunology)
- Geospatial Research and Information Laboratory (Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ)
- Graphics and Imaging Laboratory (University of Washington)
- Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (US NASA)
- Grid Research and Innovation Laboratory
- Genetic Resources Action International
- Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Nanotechnology (future technologies)
- Grass Roots Anti-Imperialist Network
- Gerakan Rakyat Anti Korupsi (Indonesian: People's Movement Against Corruption; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Gray Kingbird (bird species)
- Greater Richmond Aquatic League (Richmond, VA)
- Groupe de Recherche sur l'Acquisition des Langues (French: Language Acquisition Research Group)
- Generalmente (Spanish: Generally)
- Generation Rate Adjustment Mechanism (Energy Regulatory Commission, Philippines)
- Global Reference Atmospheric Model (NASA)
- Globus Resource Allocation Manager (software)
- GPS Receiver Application Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
His photo of a gray jay swooping in for a landing along the snow-covered shore of Odell Lake earned the top prize in the Science/Natural History category.
Paul Carter, assistant director of graphics CHRIS PIETSCH took this photograph of a gray jay as it swooped in for a landing along the snow-covered shore of Odell Lake.