Gravure Association of America Rochester NY USA * The Gravure Association of America (GAA) has secured an agreement with the original manufacturer of the GAA Ink Abrasion Testing Machine to offer the GAA community an updated version, along with separately purchased consumables of wiping felt and chromium slides.
What does GAA stand for?
GAA stands for Gravure Association of America (Rochester, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAA
We have 168 other meanings of GAA in our Acronym Attic
- Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Global Asset Allocation (fund management)
- Glucosidase, Alpha, Acid
- Goal Against Average (hockey)
- Goals Against Average (Hockey)
- Goals Allowed Average (sports statistic)
- Government Accountability Act
- Government Affairs Assessment (Lighthouse Consulting Group)
- Government Aid Agency (various locations)
- Government Auditing Agency
- Grease, Artillery, and Automotive
- Greater Athens Area (Athens, Greece)
- Greedy Approximation Algorithm
- Grenfell Association of America
- Ground Area Attainable
- Group Areas Act (South Africa)
- Groupement des Assureurs Automobiles (French: Grouping of Motor Insurers; Canada)
- Guam Adventist Academy
- Gelbvieh Association of Alberta & BC
- Gewaltfreie Aktion Atomwaffen Abschaffen (German: Nonviolent Action Aboloshing Nuclear Weapons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More info: Gravure Association of America (GAA); 201-523-6042; fax: 201-523-6048; e-maiI;gaa@gaa.
The Gravure Association of America (GAA) is moving closer to many of its members and their clients in the New York metropolitan area by transfering its headquarters to Paramus, NJ as of Oct.
com +1 509 545-3308 Gravure Association of America Annual Convention and Golden Cylinder Awards Advancing Gravure: Experience the Power
Presented by the Gravure Association of America (GAA).