Velicogna is an expert at analyzing the same kind of data used in this most recent study: from the Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) which can detect mass changes on the surface of the Earth over time.
What does GRACE stand for?
GRACE stands for Gravity Recovery And Climate Experiment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRACE
We have 28 other meanings of GRACE in our Acronym Attic
- Global Resource Adaptation Through CoopEration
- Glorious Realities As Christ Empowers
- God's Redemption at Christ's Expense
- God's Riches At Christ's Expense
- God's Righteousness At Christ's Expense
- Graduate Robot Attending Conference (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Graphical Ruler and Compass Editor
- Graphing, Advanced Computation and Exploration of Data
- Grass Roots Art and Community Effort
- GrassRoots Action Center for the Environment
- Gravity Recovery and Climate Recovery
- Greater Richmond Autism Coalition for Equality
- Green River Active Christian Encounter (Auburn, WA)
- Grid Architecture for Computational Economy
- Ground and Atmospheric Clutter Evaluation
- Group Routing and Charging Equipment (British Telecom equipment)
- Grand Rapids Area Catholic Elementary Athletic Council (Michigan)
- Grand Rapids Area Community Foundation (Grand Rapids, MN)
- Graphical Communication in Human-Computer Interaction
- Growth Retardation-Aminoaciduria-Cholestasis-Iron Overload-Lactic Acidosis-Early Death (syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 2002, the melting of the ice caps was measured using two Gravity Recovery And Climate Experiment (GRACE) satellites.
The Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) mission's satellites noted changes associated with the temblor--the first such feat, says Byron D.