Only yesterday I wrote to the director of graves registration to see if it would be possible to have my son's body enclosed in an oak coffin.
What does GRREG stand for?
GRREG stands for Graves Registration
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Ground Robotics Reliability Center (University of Michigan)
- Groupe de Réflexion sur la Recherche Cardiovasculaire (French: Reflection Group on Cardiovascular Research)
- Guilan Rheumatology Research Center (Iran)
- Golden Retriever Rescue Club of Charlotte
- Grand River Regional Cancer Centre (Canada)
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Central New York
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Central Pennsylvania (Centre Hall, PA)
- Graduate Recruitment, Retention and Diversity (University of Maryland)
- Golden Retriever Rescue Education and Training
- Green River Regional Educational Cooperative
- Gaming Response Research Foundation (University of California, San Diego performance art group)
- General Revenue Reimbursements Fund (Missouri)
- Genetic Resources Recognition Fund (University of California, Davis)
- German RepRap Foundation (Germany)
- Golden Retriever Rescue Fairbanks (Fairbanks, AK)
- Groupe de Travail en Matière de Roulement et de Freinage (Working Group on Brakes and Running Gear)
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Houston (est. 2003; Houston, TX)
- Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing (US Department of Agriculture)
- Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program (USDA)
- Golden Retriever Rescue in Nebraska
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Karen Nugent LEOMINSTER - A request to move two of three large Civil War cannons from a monument and burial site in Evergreen Cemetery to a more prominent locale in downtown Carter Park has prompted protest from the graves registration officer of a Civil War organization dedicated to preserving the memories of those who served in that war.
Mr Mosby, now 80, served with the Royal Army Service Corps and then worked in the graves registration department for a further two-and-a-half years with the 52nd Lowland Division.
When more than one have been found together, the official of the graves registration department --this man with soft large hands holding the folder out-- portions out enough human remains to make up as many people as possible.
8) Men advanced far inland on the first day at Gallipoli and for many, their bodies were not found until December 1918 when the Graves Registration Unit went back to Gallipoli.
Known as the Graves Registration Unit of the Royal Pioneer Corps, the 30-strong team has been hard at work on the frontline since hostilities broke out 11 days ago.
Dowd, commander; Art Cronin, senior vice commander; Ron Doyle, finance officer; Jim Dowd, adjutant; Ben Hayes, chaplain; Randy Smith, sergeant-at-arms; Dee Diveley, judge advocate; Bill Fay, graves registration officer; Paul Towler, service officer; John McAuliffe, Americanism officer; and Bill Durkan, historian.