Site ST 1 has a complex pattern of soils consisting of shallow sand, gravelly sand, sandy loam, or gravelly sandy loam in the A horizon and a variety orb horizon substrates consisting mostly of sodic clay containing various amounts of reticulated sesquioxide gravel or pedogenic carbonate.
What does GSL stand for?
GSL stands for Gravelly Sandy Loam
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSL
We have 138 other meanings of GSL in our Acronym Attic
- Global Starcraft League (gaming group)
- Glock Shooting League
- GNU Scientific Library
- Gold Standard Laboratories (record label)
- Good Shepherd Lutheran (various locations)
- Gorilla Sign Language
- Government Student Loan (various locations)
- Graduate School of Law (various locations)
- Graduate Student Life (various schools)
- Grammar Specification Language (speech and VoiceXML applications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fourth unit (U4) is deep gravelly sandy loam or loam developed on deep gravelly or stony sediments.