However, a coalition of recyclers comprised of the Plastic Redesign Project, the Container Recycling Institute, Eco-Cycle, the Ecology Center, Eureka Recycling, the Grassroots Recycling Network and the Institute for Local Self Reliance has asked NatureWorks to refrain from expanding the use of PLA in bottles until the company can demonstrate its recyclablity.
What does GRRN stand for?
GRRN stands for GrassRoots Recycling Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing (US Department of Agriculture)
- Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program (USDA)
- Golden Retriever Rescue in Nebraska
- Global Rapid Response Information Package
- Global Rapid Response Intelligence Package (TeleCommunication Systems)
- Great River Regional Library
- Gulf Region Roller League (Pensacola, FL)
- George Raymond Richard Martin (author)
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Mid-Florida, Inc.
- Green River Resource Management Plan
- Golden Retriever Rescue of North Texas
- General Rules and Regulations of Operation (contracts; Hungary)
- Global Resource Recovery Organization (Des Moines, IA)
- Greater Roadrunner (bird species Geococcyx californianus)
- Green Reuse and Recycling Organization (Beverly, MA)
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Michigan
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin (Mukwonago, WI)
- Golden Retriever Rescue Operated With Love Statewide (New York)
- Generic Registry-Registrar Protocol
- Gorai River Restoration Project (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saying current landfill financial assurance rules and landfill regulations are a "ticking time bomb" and that the current situation stifles recycling, the GrassRoots Recycling Network, Madison, Wis.
Such groups as the GrassRoots Recycling Network (GRRN) and the Global Alliance for Incinerator Alternatives connect activists from across the country and around the world.
The GrassRoots Recycling Network (GRRN) hopes to change that.
Members of the group seeking the moratorium include Eco-Cycle, Eureka Recycling, Ecology Center, The Plastic Redesign Project, Institute for Local Self-Reliance, Center for a Competitive Waste Industry and GrassRoots Recycling Network.
Such measures have serious environmental consequences," says Bill Sheehan of the Grassroots Recycling Network.