Our measurements track well with heat-flux damage to graphite epoxy panels.
What does GRE stand for?
GRE stands for Graphite Epoxy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRE
We have 92 other meanings of GRE in our Acronym Attic
- Glucocorticoid Response Element
- Glycopeptide-Resistant Enterococci
- Government Related Entity (various locations)
- Government Reporting Entity
- Gradient Echo (magnetic resonance)
- Graduate Record Examination
- Graduated Rate Estate (legal)
- Graphics Engine
- Graphics Rendering Engine (software)
- Grass Roots Effort
- Greco Research Engineering Company, Inc.
- Gross Revenue Exclusion (Alaska oil production tax)
- Ground Reconnaissance Equipment
- Ground Replay Equipment (aviation)
- Ground Runup Enclosure
- Groupe de Redéploiement Economique (Liège, Belgium)
- GTK+ Runtime Environment
- Guardian Royal Exchange (insurance)