Our measurements track well with heat-flux damage to graphite epoxy panels.
What does G/E stand for?
G/E stands for Graphite Epoxy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 50 other meanings of G/E in our Acronym Attic
- Gateway Bridge
- Grams per Brake Horsepower Hour
- Gas-to-Cloth Ratio
- Gentamicin and Clindamycin (medical treatment)
- Goblet/Ciliated Cell (molecular biology)
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
- Garbage Disposal
- General Arrival Process, Deterministic Service Rate, Single Server Queue
- grams per day
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
- Gain/Feed Ratio (animal sciences)
- Girl Friend
- Ground Ball/Fly Ball Ratio (baseball; used for batters and pitchers)
- Gotta Go
- Ground/Ground (air traffic management)
- Glucose with Glucose Oxidase
- Glucose and Insulin
- Coordinator for International Women's Issues