The XGA (extended graphics array, 1024 x 768 pixels resolution) models continue to be the market mainstream during the fourth quarter by winning a 68.
What does GA stand for?
GA stands for Graphics Array
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GA
We have 104 other meanings of GA in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Assistantship
- Grand Admiral
- Grand Alliance (advanced television)
- Grant Agency
- Grant Aid
- Granuloma Annulare (dermatology)
- Graphic Annunciator (fire alarm)
- Graphics & Administration
- Graphics Adapter
- Gravity Assist (spacecraft trajectories)
- Great Adventure (theme park)
- Great America (theme park)
- Greater Anglia (train operating company; UK)
- Green Acres (Visalia, CA middle school)
- Green Alliance (London, UK)
- Green Armour (Quake)
- Green Arrow (comics character)
- Greening Australia (Australia)
- Grey's Anatomy (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1-inch (31-centimeters-diagonal) super video graphics array (SVGA), amorphous silicon, thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD) module, part number NL8060BC31-36.
Integrated in the unit is a Video Graphics Array (VGA) display port for attaching the LCD panel.
4-inch (21cm-diagonal) super video graphics array (SVGA) TFT LCD module, part number NL8060BC21-03, an 8.
LDI is based around the "FPD-Link", which is used in Super Video Graphics Array (SVGA) and Extended Graphics Array (XGA)-compliant notebook computers today.
1-Inch (31cm Diagonal) TFT LCD - Supports super video graphics array (SVGA) resolution - Achieves high visibility High brightness of 400cd/m2 and high contrast ratio of 600:1 Wide viewing angle of 160 degrees horizontally and 140 degrees vertically (contrast ratio greater than 10:1) Fast response time of 25ms.