Printing Industries of America, formerly PIA/GATF (Printing Industries of America/Graphic Arts Technical Foundation) and the world's largest graphic communications association, has announced a new name, logo and tagline.
What does GCA stand for?
GCA stands for Graphic Communications Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCA
We have 277 other meanings of GCA in our Acronym Attic
- going concern assumption
- Gold Circle Award (various organizations)
- Golf Clubmakers Association
- Government Contracting Activity
- Government Controlled Area
- Grace Christian Academy
- Grade Correspondence Analysis (data clustering)
- Graduate Cost Analysis
- Grains Council of Australia
- Grant Contract Accounting (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting, which attracts top technologists and strategic planners from leading printing, premedia and publishing companies from around the world, is co-sponsored by the R&E Council and IDEAlliance, formerly the Graphic Communications Association, and is supported by TAGA.
Published by the Graphic Communications Association (GCA), GIBC/2 specifies bar coding and labeling of all printing process consumables other than paper, including film, proofing materials, plates, blankets, ink and pressroom chemistry.