The Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation (GAERF) is sponsoring a campaign to promote a positive image of graphic and media communications and to encourage students to explore the industry's career opportunities.
What does GAERF stand for?
GAERF stands for Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- General Atomics Energy Products (San Diego, CA)
- Generalized Atomic Effective Potential
- Global Approaches to Extension Practice (Nigeria)
- Georgia Environmental Protection Division (Georgia Department of Natural Resources)
- Greek American Educational Public Information System (Astoria, NY)
- General Agricultural Environment Protection Scheme
- Groupe Animation École Quartier (French: Group Animation School District)
- Grande Alberta Economic Region (Canada)
- Groupement d'Action Économique Riecois (French economic association)
- General Affairs & External Relations Council
- Genetic Absence Epilepsy Rat from Strasbourg (laboratory rat strain)
- Gabinete de Apoio ao Ensino Superior
- Gabinete de Audiopróteses Electromedicina e Serviços Lda
- Georgia Agricultural Experiment Station
- German Academic Exchange Service
- German American Executive Summit
- Global Aviation Emissions Studies
- Groupe de Travail pour l'Archéologie Expérimental en Suisse (French: Working Group for Experimental Archaeology in Switzerland; Switzerland)
- Grupo de Antiextorsión y Secuestro (Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation has elected Randolph W.
Mattoon's program, which has achieved PrintEd accreditation from the Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation, enrolls between 80 and 100 juniors and seniors in its Graphic Arts I course.