I shudder to remember when I took over Graphic Arts Center, the largest commercial printer on the West Coast.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for Graphic Arts Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Governor's Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Certificate
- Graduate Admission Committee
- Graduate Affairs Committee
- Grammar Applicative and Cognitive (model)
- Grangeville Air Center (Us Forest Service Smokejumper Base in Northern Idaho)
- Grants and Contracts
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Graphic Adventure Creator
- Graphical Activity Client
- Graphs and Combinatorics
- Gravesham Arts Council (UK)
- Great American Country
- Great Arkansas Cleanup
- Greater Alabama Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Greater Atlanta Christian (Georgia)
- Greek Alliance Council
- Greenbelt Arts Center (Greenbelt, MD, USA)
- Greenwich Arts Council (Greenwich, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was a lovely day in late May of 2001, when I got a phone call from Dale Drake, an instructor in the Graphic Arts Center at Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton, Wisconsin.
3147 Point White Drive, Suite 100, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 Graphic Arts Center Publishing Co.
Hanby Harbour Publishing PO B219, Madeira Park, BC, Canada, V0N 2H0 Graphic Arts Center Publishing, dist.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD US-based publisher Graphic Arts Center Publishing Company has reportedly filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Wings Across America Bruce McAllister & Jesse Davidson Graphic Arts Center Publishing PO Box 10306, Portland, OR 97296-0306 0963881795 $39.
Eighty-eight percent of the cost of producing a printed piece is the cost of developing and managing that material," says Jim Daly, vice president of sales and marketing for Graphic Arts Center (GAC) Indianapolis, a Mail-Well company.