The FBP vaccine consists of the E39 peptide derived from the folate binding protein combined with the immune adjuvant granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF).
What does GM-CSF stand for?
GM-CSF stands for Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GM-CSF
- Gun Mount
- Gunner's Mate (US Navy and US Coast Guard rating)
- Guru Meditation (Amiga OS error)
- Metacentric Height
- Republic of Gambia
- Silty Gravels (soil type)
- Gulf Mobile & Ohio (Railroad)
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony-Forming Unit
- Anti-Granulocyte-Monocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (pharmacology)
- Granulocyte-Macrophage-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (pharmacology)
- Group Membership - Join
- Group Membership - Leave
- Gun Mount Ammunition Handling System (USAF)
- General Merchandise/Health and Beauty Care
- Germinal Matrix and/or Intraventricular Haemorrhage
- Guarding Minds at Work (Canada)
- Gunner's Mate First Class (USN Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An open-label trial of granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor therapy for moderate symptomatic pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.