What does GCSFR stand for?
GCSFR stands for Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection
- Grundy County Special Education Cooperative (Morris, IL)
- Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association, Inc.
- Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (Germantown, WI)
- Global Civil Society Forum
- Government Communications Staff Federation (trade union; UK)
- Granulocyte Cell Stimulating Factor
- Growth Colony Stimulating Factor (also seen as G-CSF)
- Gulf, Colorado, and Santa Fe Railway Company (also abbreviated GC&SF)
- Global Clinical Supplies Group
- Grand Canyon State Games
- Genealogical Computer Society of Georgia (Roswell, GA)
- Grand Canyon State Great Pyrenees Club (Arizona)
- Glasgow Council for Single Homeless (Glasgow, UK)
- Glutamylcysteine Synthetase Heavy Subunit (biochemistry)
- Glycine Cleavage System H protein
- Gulf Coast Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Gastroparesis Cardinal Symptom Index
- Genetic Computer Strand Implants (Earthsiege terminology game)