M Williamson, by email THE best infill base material is called Type1 granular sub-base.
What does GSB stand for?
GSB stands for Granular Sub-Base (transportation engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSB
We have 147 other meanings of GSB in our Acronym Attic
- Golden, Silver and Bronze
- Good Story Bro
- Gordon Stone Band
- Gorham Savings Bank (Gorham, ME)
- Government of the Student Body (Iowa State University, Ames, IA)
- Government Saving Bank (Thailand)
- Graduate School of Business (Chicago)
- Graduate School of Business (Stanford)
- Grand Sword Bearer (Masonry)
- Grandes Surfaces de Bricolage
- Greenstreet Berman Ltd (UK)
- Grievance Settlement Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie (food)
- Guaranteed Safe Berth (marine)
- Guaranty Savings Bank (various locations)
- Guilford Savings Bank (Connecticut)
- Gummy Stem Blight (agriculture)
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base Airport (Goldsboro, NC)
- Gem State Bicycle Alliance (Idaho)
- Georgia School Boards Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Put-it-Back-Vac produces excavation rates in granular sub-base soils between 1.