[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 4: The Parade of Homes, an annual event hosted by the Home Builders & Remedelers Association of Now Hampshire and sponsored by Wells Fargo, presented a $1,000 donation to Granite State Independent Living.
What does GSIL stand for?
GSIL stands for Granite State Independent Living
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSIL
- Global Science & Innovation Forum
- Good Shepherd International Fellowship (est. 1975)
- Ground Station Interface Facility (EOS ground station high rate processing facility)
- Global Security & Intelligence Group (Boca Raton, FL)
- Global Special Interest Group (International Association for Human Resource Information Management)
- Global Standards and Information Group (US DOC)
- Groupement de Sécurité et d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (French military group)
- Intervention Security Group of the Gendarmerie Nationale (military police force; France)
- Government Services Information Infrastructure
- Graduate Students in Linguistics (University of Southern California)
- Ground Segment Integration Lab
- Granite State Independent Living Foundation (Concord, NH)
- General Services Industry Marketing Group
- Generic Switched Inductor Model
- Gill Surface Interaction Model (environmental science)
- Graduate School of International Management (Japan)
- Goods and Services Identification Number
- Graduate School of the International Negotiation Academy
- Geological Survey of Iran, North East Territory
- Gilson Serial Input/Output Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
After his retirement, Jim enjoyed driving for The Granite State Independent Living Foundation, and delivering medications for local pharmacies in Concord, NH.
Tickets are $5 per person with proceeds from this year's donations going to Granite State Independent Living.
Partners in the consortium include The PLUS Company, The Family Support Council, Community Council of Greater Nashua, Harbor Homes, Granite State Independent Living Center, Together, Vocational Rehabilitation, Southern New Hampshire Services, One Stop Center of Greater Nashua, area school districts, Region 10 Community Support Services, CSNI Southern Training Collaborative, the Nashua Community Economic Development Council and Welfare Department, UNH Institute on Disability, Opportunity NetWorks, Easter Seals, Robert Purcell, president of Brevan Corp.