Campuses involved include Aquinas College, Calvin College, Cornerstone University, Kuyper College, Calvin Theological Seminary and Grand Valley State University (GVSU); and campus involvement includes interfaith curriculum development also.
What does GVSU stand for?
GVSU stands for Grand Valley State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Generalized Vector Space Model
- Greater Vancouver Street Machines Association (Canada)
- Greater Vancouver Street Machines Association (classic cars; Canada)
- Global Virtual Services Network (Auckland)
- GigE Vision Stream Protocol
- General Value Shifting Regime (income tax; Australia)
- Golden Valley Street Rodders (Redding, CA)
- Global Views Survey Research Center (China)
- Gentle Vision Shaping System
- Gardening Volunteers of South Texas
- Gemeinschaftsverband Textil
- Genesee Valley Transportation (Batavia, New York)
- German Volume Training (high-volume light-weight strength training system)
- Global Valuation Team (real estate)
- Global Village Telecom (Brazil)
- Global Virtual Team
- Global Virtual Time
- Global Visibility Tool
- Goals versus Threshold (sports)
- Government Income Trust (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bottles is president and CEO of the Grand Rapids Medical Education & Research Center for Health Professionals, professor of health professions and vice provost for health at Grand Valley State University, and professor and assistant dean, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Keeler, University of Delaware (Division I-AA); Nick Saban, Louisiana State University (Division I-A); Brian Kelly, Grand Valley State University (Division II) and John Gagliardi, St.
Geological Survey Walter Moss Eastern Michigan University Michael Nassaney Western Michigan University William Neal Grand Valley State University Jeanne Petit Hope College Karel Rogers Grand Valley State University Craig Ruff Public Sector Consultants Todd Thompson Indiana Geological Survey Bruce Wilkinson University of Michigan Julie A.
TEI's Western Michigan Chapter recently presented two $1,000 scholarships to two deserving students enrolled in the Masters of Accountancy and Tax Programs at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Michigan MTA (MMTA) is growing with the addition of the North Central chapter, located in Gaylord, and the Grand Valley State University collegiate chapter in Allendale.