Under the bardic name Dilwyn Cemais, he served as both the Gorsedd of Bards Grand Sword Bearer and then Herald Bard.
What does GSB stand for?
GSB stands for Grand Sword Bearer (Masonry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSB
We have 147 other meanings of GSB in our Acronym Attic
- Global Solar Brokers (various locations)
- Gold Star Band (North Dakota State University)
- Golden, Silver and Bronze
- Good Story Bro
- Gordon Stone Band
- Gorham Savings Bank (Gorham, ME)
- Government of the Student Body (Iowa State University, Ames, IA)
- Government Saving Bank (Thailand)
- Graduate School of Business (Chicago)
- Graduate School of Business (Stanford)
- Grandes Surfaces de Bricolage
- Granular Sub-Base (transportation engineering)
- Greenstreet Berman Ltd (UK)
- Grievance Settlement Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie (food)
- Guaranteed Safe Berth (marine)
- Guaranty Savings Bank (various locations)
- Guilford Savings Bank (Connecticut)
- Gummy Stem Blight (agriculture)
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base Airport (Goldsboro, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A native of Tregarth, near Bethesda, he was for 15 years from 1967 the Gorsedd's Grand Sword Bearer.