Proclaiming the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument Proclamation of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument was an expansive use of the Antiquities Act.
What does GSENM stand for?
GSENM stands for Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument (Utah)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Sustainable Energy Islands Initiative
- Graduate School of Education and Information Studies
- Graduate School of Environment and Information Sciences (Yokohama National University; Japan)
- Ground Support Equipment List
- Gansu Solar Electric Light Fund (solar energy; Gansu, China)
- Graduate Student Emergency Loan Fund (State University of New York)
- Geometric Standard Error of the Mean
- Grid Services Engineering and Management
- Ground Support Equipment Management Information
- Garden State Environet
- Global Search Engine Optimization (website; gseo.net)
- Graduate Studies in Education Overseas (Michigan State University)
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma
- Ground Support Equipment Operating System
- Glasgow Social Economy Partnership (est. 2004; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Graduate School of Education and Psychology (Pepperdine University; Los Angeles, CA)
- Ground Support Equipment Plan
- Guaranteed Search Engine Positioning (website promotion)
- Graduate School of Education and Professional Development
- Graduate School of Engineering and Physical Sciences (Imperial College London; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By measuring, photographing, and mapping zones of soft-sediment deformation, Wolf, 16, revealed sources and patterns of seismic activity within the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in Utah.
Animals have also been relocated from Lake Mead National Recreation Area to bolster the herds at Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area in southern Utah.
7 million acres of southern Utah as a national monument, the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.
What's more, Griswold is investigating native bees of the rugged canyonlands of southern Utah, including the newly established Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.
A recent brief in the "Shadow Congress" section alerted readers to a pending Senate vote on logging subsidies, while the "Corporate Corner" gave an update on the Bureau of Land Management's consideration of further exploratory oil drilling inside the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.