Byline: Adrian Humphries NOVAK DJOKOVIC was cut to 7-4 from 2-1 to win the French Open, the only Grand Slam crown he has yet to win, following his stunning 6-7 7-6 6-3 6-2 victory over Andy Murray in the Australian Open final in Melbourne yesterday.
What does GrSL stand for?
GrSL stands for Grand Slam (baseball)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 7 other meanings of GrSL in our Acronym Attic
- Giant Robot San Francisco (magazine; San Francisco, CA)
- Global Road Safety Facility (World Bank)
- Global Road Safety Forum (est. 2002; Decatur, GA)
- Great River Shakespeare Festival (Minnesota)
- Ground Radio Servicing Flight (RAF)
- Guggemusig Rungglä Süüder Frauenfeld
- Geologic Remote Sensing Field Experiment (NASA)
- Geological Remote Sensing Group (Geological Society; est. 1989)
- Gastric Reflux Support for Infants and Children
- Geothermal Research Society of Japan
- Grasha-Riechmann Student Learning Style Scales
- Gender, Romantic, and Sexual Minorities
- Gentamicin-Resistant Serratia Marcescens (infectious disease)
- Global Religious Science Ministries
- Governments of Canada Strategic Reference Model
- Graduate of the Royal Schools of Music
- Graphic Rating Scale Method (employee evaluation; China)
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (US National Park Service)
- Gibraltar Road Series Multi Clamp
- Global Representative System of Marine Protected Areas
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also features the tournament league table and gives the highlights of the crucial last game, the Grand Slam decider against France.
Byline: DAN SILVER GRAND SLAM TENNIS 2 (3+) Xbox 360, PS3 RRP: pounds 49.
Her playing days saw her win 59 grand slam titles, including 18 singles titles, 31 women's doubles titles and 10 Grand Slam mixed doubles titles.
Clijsters is 8-13 with Ladbrokes not to win a Grand Slam tournament next year, although she is 5-6 elsewhere to be Slam-less.
Byline: By Adrian Humphries RAFAEL NADAL is a stand-out 12-1 with Boylesports to emulate the great Rod Laver and achieve a clean sweep of Grand Slam tournaments in one year after his thrilling five-set victory over Roger Federer in the final of the Australian Open yesterday.