Hall and Hall will celebrate the 50th anniversary of Graham Hill winning its first Formula 1 grand prix world Championship by displaying the championship-winning BRM P57 1.
What does GPWC stand for?
GPWC stands for Grand Prix World Championship
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPWC
We have 1 other meaning of GPWC in our Acronym Attic
- Gross Product Worth
- Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, 27 July 1929
- Gambling Portal Webmaster Association
- Generalized Plane-Wave Approach
- Georgetown Pop Warner Association (sports; Texas)
- Global Professional Wrestling Alliance (est. 2006)
- Grain Pool of Western Australia
- Group Project Work Authorization
- Guaranteed Partial Withdrawal Benefit (Allianz)
- Gunshot Penetrating Wounds of Breast
- Great Pines Water Company (Houston, TX)
- Greenwich Pocket Watch Company
- Ground Proximity Warning Computer (aviation)
- Global Partnership for World Democracy
- Good People World Family (Korea)
- Gas Pipeline Working Group (Australia)
- Gender and Peacebuilding Working Group (Canada)
- Global Partnership Working Group (nonproliferation committee)
- Grass Phylogeny Working Group
- Groupe Poliquin-Wakefield Group Inc. (Wakefield, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graham won the inaugural Grand Prix World Championships astride the Porcupine in 1949, a win that was to become AJS's and Graham's only major title, but carburetion and magneto shaft failure forced Graham''s retirement from the lead of the 1949 Senior TT just two minutes from the finish.
Renault are part of that Grand Prix World Championship group but Briatore says a split is far from inevitable, proposing that the three banks be forced out of the sport.
The Grand Prix World Championship group, made up of BMW, Ferrari, Renault and Mercedes, have long threatened to launch a breakaway series.
The Grand Prix World Championship group, made up of BMW, Ferrari, Renault and Mercedes, have long threatened a breakaway series and yesterday insisted their plans will go ahead.
MAX Biaggi hopes for a a winning start on his Yamaha in the opening round of motorcycling's 500cc Grand Prix world championship in Malaysia on Sunday.