Byline: Mick Livesey Blonde Pearl (above), winner of the 2007 Grand Prix 2007 (Nottingham) during a great career in which she also held records at Nottingham (730m) and Poole (840m), has been mated to Hondo Black.
What does GP2 stand for?
GP2 stands for Grand Prix 2007
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GP2
- Survival, General Purpose, Improved (combat ration)
- Gaussian Process-Latent Variable Model (probability)
- General Primer Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Globus Pallidus and Substantia Innominata Area
- Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation System
- Genetic Programming 1
- Glutathione Peroxidase 1 (biochemistry)
- Growth Period 1 (life sciences)
- Glutathione Peroxidase 2 (biochemistry)
- Glycogen Phosphorylase-2
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is estimated that activities related to Grand Prix 2007 injected some $548 million into Bahrain's economy.