The Grand Orange Lodge of England lists Coventry as having an Orange lodge and organisers claimed that, in a tolerant society, people of faith should be allowed to express their beliefs and traditions.
What does GOLE stand for?
GOLE stands for Grand Orange Lodge of England
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOLE
We have 2 other meanings of GOLE in our Acronym Attic
- Grants On-Line Database
- Graphical Overview of Linkage Disequilibrium
- Guidance Online for those Learning at Distance
- Police Senior Command Station
- German On-Line Distance Education Network
- Generation Of Little Descriptions For Improving and Sustaining Health
- Gift of Life Donor Program
- General On-Line Display Station
- GICS On-Line Data Entry System
- Global on-Line Excellence (Ligonier, Pennsylvania)
- Grow Our Local Economy (Florida, USA)
- Genetically Organized Lifelike Electro Mechanics
- [not an acronym] Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden (urban legend about origin of golf game)
- Game of Life First
- General Officer Logistic Forum
- Gift of Life Foundation
- Global Oscillations at Low Frequencies (SOHO experiment)
- Goal-Oriented Leadership Function
- God Offers Love and Forgiveness
- God Offers Love Forever
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Grand Orange Lodge of England lists Coventry as having an Orange lodge.